Posted on March 31, 2020After a great deal of discussion and consideration, the Village of Germantown has an important election update for all Village residents. Read on...
Posted on March 25, 2020On March 24th, Governor Evers issued a “Safer at Home” order placing restrictions on activities of residents, businesses, schools and municipalities. To help residents, we have created an updated listing of service changes on our COVID-19 page. Read on...
Posted on March 24, 2020Voters are Encouraged to Vote Absentee By Mail Read on...
Posted on March 9, 2020In - Person Absentee Voting for the Upcoming April 7th election will be offered at the Village Hall. Read on...
Posted on March 23, 2020The current COVID-19 Virus pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for individuals, businesses and governments. Read on...
Posted on March 17, 2020The Village of Germantown Village Board declared a Public Health Emergency on March 16th. Read on...
Posted on March 23, 2020Due to the COVID-19 guidelines, the Department of Public has two temporary closures to announce. Read on...
Posted on March 14, 2020Given the announcement of the closure of all schools in the state of Wisconsin, the Community Library is CLOSING for all in-person services effective immediately through Saturday, April 11 or until further notice. Read on...
Posted on August 28, 2019Myvote.wigov is a website that allows voters to search current voter registration information, update their name and address, request an absentee ballot, view sample ballots, find their polling location, and search for elected officials. Read on...
Click the link below to access live stream and previously recorded meetings.
Legal Notices & Postings
- Spring 2020 Election Notice
- Type A Notice
- Vacating Right of Way Public Notice for CSM No. 455
- 20200225 Quorum Notice Paczkis with Village Officials
- Absentee and Provisional Ballot Notice Issued and Returned
- PH Notice Veridian-RS-4 Rezoning 3-9-2020
- Notice of Board of Absentee Ballot Canvassers
- Absentee and Provisional Ballot Notice
- Absentee Voting Notice for the April 7th, 2020 Election
- District 4 Informational Mailer
- April 2020 Type C Notice of Referendum
- CBRF Voting Cancellation Notice
- OPEN BOOK NOTICE 2020
- 20200407 PUBLIC TEST PUBLICATION REVISED
- 20200407 Polling Place Notice