Posted on July 20, 2018MONDAY, July 23rd, Pilgrim Road south bound lanes just south of Donges Bay Road will be CLOSED to allow paving contractors to repair asphalt that was damaged due to a water main break. Please prepare to follow detour routes posted.
Posted on July 18, 2018The Village of Germantown is in the process of pulverizing, grading and repaving Wasaukee Road from 600’ north of Mequon Road to Freistadt Road. Read on...
Posted on July 6, 2018The Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation project will include widening Mequon Road to four lanes through the Country Aire Drive intersection, maintenance work at both railroad crossings and the installation of traffic signals. Mequon Road will be under Read on...
Posted on July 10, 2018Are you planning on having a summer block party or a large graduation party? Plan ahead and apply for a Block Party Permit! Read on...
Posted on July 9, 2018With the August 14th Partisan Primary approaching fast, please read on to get more information on absentee voting and what is on the ballot for your district. Read on...
Posted on July 6, 20182018 ELECTIONS: AUGUST 14: PARTISAN PRIMARY NOVEMBER 6: GENERAL ELECTION Read on...
Legal Notices & Postings
- Leszczynski Rs-3 Rezoning 8-6-18-FINAL
- Public Hearing Notice - Germantown Sanitary Sewer Service Area Amendment
- Voting by Absentee Ballot for the August 14 Primary Election
- NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE-2018
- Quorum Notice Pavilion 07262018
- Engel Haus Notice Absentee Voting
- Ellens Home Notice Absentee Voting
- Virginia Highlands Notice Absentee Voting
- 08072018 PUBLIC TEST PUBLICATION