Posted on November 12, 2018The Germantown Community Library is currently hiring for multiple positions including LIbrary Specialist and Page II. Read on...
Posted on November 1, 2018
Posted on October 10, 2018The Village of Germantown is seeking qualified and experienced consultants to assist with updating the Village's 2050 "Smart Growth" Comprehensive Plan. Read on...
Posted on August 21, 2018The League of Wisconsin Municipalities has created a video that helps to answer a key question: Should a thriving big box store be valued for property tax purposes like an abandoned store? Read on...
Posted on October 5, 2018Beginning October 15, 2018, Goldendale Road will be closed to traffic from Freistadt Road north to Holy Hill Road. The closure is expected to last through June 1, 2019. Read on...
Posted on August 27, 2018Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc. has been retained by the Village of Germantown to complete a revaluation of all taxable property for the 2019 assessment year. Read on...
Posted on January 30, 2017Keep up with the latest Germantown happenings. Read on...
Legal Notices & Postings
- NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE-2018
- Quorum Notice Ground Breaking Gateway Corporate Park 10092018
- Absentee Voting Notice
- 10272018 PUBLIC TEST OF ELECTION EQUIPMENT
- 11062018 Polling Place Notice
- Washington Co Referendum Notice
- Board of Absentee Ballot Canvassers
- Facility CBRF Absentee Voting
- The Precinct Publication for Class B Fermented Malt Beverage and Liquor
- Mama Mias Publication for Class B Fermented Malt Beverage and Liquor
- Absentee and Provisional Ballot Notice
- Absentee and Provisional Ballot Notice Issued and Returned
- 2018 Post Election Audit agenda - Village of Germantown