Mid Moraine Municipal Court / Citation Pay
If you have received a traffic or municipal ordinance citation from the Germantown Police Department, court is held at Germantown Village Hall, located at N112 W17001 Mequon Road. The following options can be chosen:
- Not Guilty - A pretrial conference will be scheduled and you will be able to discuss your citation with the prosecutor. The pretrial notice will be mailed to you one week after the court date on the citation. Mail the form to the address below or fax it to 262-334-7771 (must be received at least one day prior to court date).
- Guilty / No Contest - Complete the form and mail it with your payment to the court address (must be received at least one day prior to court date).
- Go to Court - Appear at the Germantown Village Hall at the date and time note on your citation to enter your plea. Do not go to the Municipal Court Office.
- Do Nothing - If you do nothing, the court will enter a “no contest” plea on your behalf. Judgment will be entered and you will be required to pay the forfeiture. If you fail to pay by the due date, the court will intercept your state tax refund and may issue a warrant for your arrest. Your operating privileges may also be suspended.
Payment can be made with cash, check, or money order. If restitution is included in fine amount, only money order or cash will be accepted. To pay by credit card, call 888-891-6064 or pay online.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call Mid-Moraine Municipal Court at 262-334-5700
Please note: All payments and correspondence must be sent to:
Mid-Moraine Municipal Court
962 W. Paradise Dr.
West Bend, WI 53095
If you have failed to pay for a citation and a warrant has been issued for your arrest, you can avoid being arrested by paying the bond amount required.
The Municipal Court does not discriminate on the basis of disability. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals in need of customer service.
Parking citations can be paid using cash, check, or money order in person or by mailing payment to the Police Department using the address at the right. Pay via credit card by calling 888-604-7888, or online using Pay Location Code #5078.
Failure to pay parking citations will result in the suspension of the registration of the vehicle involved in the unpaid ticket and the refusal of registration for all vehicles registered to the same owner. A suspended registration means it is illegal to operate the vehicle. When a person’s registration is refused, operation of a vehicle may be legal if the registration is not suspended or expired, but the person may not:
- Renew the registration of any vehicle
- Register another vehicle
- Change the registration of any vehicle
- Obtain replacement license plates for any vehicle
- Transfer registration to another vehicle