Posted on March 19, 2019Village load limit signs are posted and in effect THURSDAY, March 21st. Temporary load limits will be enforced on Village roads. Restrictions will remain in place until weather and road conditions warrant.
Posted on March 5, 2019The CrossWay Church voting location on Pilgrim Road has not changed, however, the entrance and room has changed for the April 2nd Election. Read on...
Posted on March 1, 2019Check out our March Community Newsletter! Read on...
Posted on February 28, 2019The 2019 Spring Election will be held on April 2nd. Read on...
Posted on December 11, 2018Beginning December 17, 2018 through March, 2019, Holy Hill Road will be closed to traffic from Goldendale Road west to the east end of the I-41 exit ramps for the installation of water main and sanitary sewer along the shoulder areas of Holy Hill Road. Read on...
Posted on October 5, 2018Beginning October 15, 2018, Goldendale Road will be closed to traffic from Freistadt Road north to Holy Hill Road. The closure is expected to last through June 1, 2019. Read on...
Posted on February 5, 2019Here are the Elections currently scheduled for 2019. Read on...
Posted on August 27, 2018Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc. has been retained by the Village of Germantown to complete a revaluation of all taxable property for the 2019 assessment year. Read on...
Posted on January 30, 2017Keep up with the latest Germantown happenings. Read on...
Legal Notices & Postings
- PUBLIC NOTICE 2019 SPRING ELECTION
- Revaluation Notice
- Absentee Voting Notice
- Zilber2-Wetland Conditional Use Permit 4-8-19
- Veridian-Rezoning-Planned Development District 4-8-19
- Stephan Rezoning 4-8-19
- Seban Conditional Use Permit 4-8-19
- Dielectric Corp Rezoning Conditional Use Permit 4-8-19
- Lendlease Americas Conditional Use Permit 4-8-19
- Board of Absentee Ballot Canvassers Notice
- Absentee and Provisional Ballot Notice
- Pre-Numbering Absentees Ballots Notice
- NOTIFICATION OF PUBLIC TEST PUBLICATION