Posted on September 13, 2019For residents who live on or near Park Avenue, check out the RA Smith Construction Update web page. Read on...
Posted on September 9, 2019As a part of the Village of Germantown's 2050 Comprehensive Plan update, the Village is asking for your participation in a community-wide survey. Read on...
Posted on September 9, 2019It's time again for another community newsletter! Read on...
Posted on July 19, 2019Please note: parking is now temporarily restricted to one side of the road on Church Street from STH 145 to Main Street. Read on...
Posted on July 19, 2019Country Aire Drive north of Mequon Road to a point of 450 feet north of Pheasant Lane will be closed beginning July 22, 2019 through November 1, 2019 for the installation of sanitary sewer pipe. Read on...
Posted on July 16, 2019Closures continue on Holy Hill Road. Read on...
Posted on April 10, 20192019 brought significant changes to the Washington County Clean Sweep Program. Read on...
Posted on August 27, 2018Assessment Notices will be mailed out on August 26, 2019. Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc. has been retained by the Village of Germantown to complete a revaluation of all taxable property for the 2019 assessment year. Read on...
Posted on January 30, 2017Keep up with the latest Germantown happenings. Read on...
Legal Notices & Postings
- Revaluation Notice
- 2019 NOTICE OF MEETING TO ADJOURN BOARD OF REVIEW TO LATER DATE
- Noxious Weed Notice-2019
- 2019 Notice of Meeting to Adjourn Board of Review to Later Date
- Gehl Rezoning PDD 8-12-19
- Veridian-Rezoning-PDD 8-12-19 Revised
- 2019 Open Book
- Doctors Pub CUP 9-9-19-JEFF REVISED
- Stonecast Products Rezoning 9-9-19-JEFF REVISED
- LeTourneau Board of Zoning Appeals Packet 20190911
- Public Notice - Proposed Wetland Permit
- Gehl Foods 20190903
- 2019 Board of Review Notice