Health & Fitness
- Elderly Benefit Specialist - Answer questions about Medicare and medical assistance, supplements, all community-based services, and housing and tax information for seniors.
- 9:30 - 11 a.m.
- Second Tuesday and forth Wednesday
- Toe Nail Trimmers LLC Foot and Nail Clinic - Sign up for a 30-minute appointment consisting of a foot massage and moisturizing, as well as a thorough foot assessment.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Every other first Wednesday and every third Wednesday
- Cost: $27
- Hearing Support Group - Join us each month for a new topic related to hearing loss and your health. Each session will include a presentation and time for questions.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Third Wednesday
The Germantown Senior Center has an exercise room available for all seniors to use that contains 2 treadmills, 2 Nu-Steps, and a Recumbent Rex.
- Gentle Fitness - This is a year round class.
- 9 - 10 a.m.
- Cost: FREE
- Strong People - This is an eight-week course.
- 10 - 11 a.m.
- Mondays and Thursdays
- Cost: $10
- Yoga - This is an eight-week course.
- 2:30 - 3:15 p.m.
- Cost: $25
- Zumba Gold - This is an eight-week course.
- 10:30 - 11:15 a.m. OR 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.
- Cost: $25
Please call the Germantown Senior Center at 262 253-7799 for more information about our health and fitness offerings. Also, you may register for classes online.