Photographers of all ages are invited to enter the #PictureGtown photo contest to help us capture life in Germantown!
Entries will be accepted from
December 15th, 2020 through January 15th, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Online voting, open to the public, will be open through January 30th, 2020.
Overview of Rules
- Photos must be taken within the Village of Germantown.
- All photos must be the artistic effort of the contestant and cannot be taken from another source.
- By submitting photo(s) to this contest, you are granting the Village of Germantown and the Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce permission to use the photo on our websites, social media, promotional and other marketing materials.
The #PictureGtown photo contest will have 5 categories for submittals. Each category will have one winner based chosen through the online voting, which will be open to the public through January 30, 2021.
How are you living (and loving!) local by supporting Germantown businesses this holiday season? Whether you are dining out (or in), shopping local, or simply enjoying the fesitve decorations, share your experiences!
Capture the beauty of Germantown in the winter! Nature, outdoor activities, holiday lights - we want to see it all!
Home for the Holidays
Show us what it means to you and your family to be "Home for the Holidays".
Many are looking forward to putting 2020 behind us and welcoming 2021! Capture how you celebrate the coming of the New Year!
This category has been created especially for youth under 18 years of age. Show us how the youth, and future of our community, see the Village of Germantown.
Courtesy of the Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce (Thank you!), each category winner will receive:
- A giftcard to a Germantown Business
- Winning Photo displayed at Germantown Village Hall
- Winning Photo featured on Germantown's Website and Facebook Page