Photographers of all ages are invited to enter the #PictureGtown photo contest to help us capture life in Germantown!
Entries will be accepted from July 1st through July 31st, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Online voting, open to the public, will be open through August 14th, 2020.
Overview of Rules
- Photos must be taken within the Village of Germantown.
- All photos must be the artistic effort of the contestant and cannot be taken from another source.
- By submitting photo(s) to this contest, you are granting the Village of Germantown and the Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce permission to use the photo on our websites, social media, promotional and other marketing materials.
The #PictureGtown photo contest will have 5 categories for submittals. Each category will have one winner based chosen through the online voting, which will be open to the public through August 14th, 2020.
Show us what is special about Germantown! From its Germanic architecture to its combined rural and suburban feel, Germantown has its own unique character.
Then & Now
Find a historical photo of Germantown (20 years or older). Recreate the spirit of the photo or place today. Submit both the historical photo (with information on the source) and your own photo for the contest.
Getting Down to Business
Show the hard working side of Germantown and the economic backbone of what makes the Village so great.
Capture the beauty of nature in Germantown. Whether it’s the trees, flowers, fields, wildlife, or the sunset, share with us what you consider naturally beautiful.
This category has been created especially for youth under 18 years of age. Show us how the youth, and future of our community, see the Village of Germantown.
Courtesy of the Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce (Thank you!), each category winner will receive:
- A giftcard to a Germantown Business
- Free entry & t-shirt for the 5k Candy Cane Run/Walk on November 14th
- Winning Photo displayed at Germantown Village Hall